- Completed application with a non-refundable application fee of $35.00 for each applicant over 18 years of age
- Multiple applicants are approved or denied as one unit
- Must make at least 2.5 times the rental amount
- Positive rental references with previous landlords
- Valid governmental issued ID for each applicant
- Valid governmental issued Social Security card
- 6 months of verifiable income (will accept transfers as long as it’s within the same field)
- Provide 3 most recent pay check stubs
- History of property damage
- Past evictions 5 years old unless prospect is able to provide proof that eviction has been paid off in full) only one eviction will be excused with verifiable documents if any only if it was for non-payment of rent.
- All violent felonies are an automatic denial. This includes but may not be limited to Rape, Murder, Sexual Offenses and Drug Possessions. All other felonies must be 10 years from the date applicant applies.